- A lighter weight form of the Floating Beam Shelf, 3.2cm thick instead of 6cm.
- Having no visible support, these minimalist shelves, made from Salvaged and Reclaimed Pine Timbers, are ideal for books and ornaments and look very impressive in a vertical run of two and more.
- Hand waxed and polished rendering a natural mellow old pine patina.
- Supplied, tried and tested with strong concealed adjustable steel fixings. Each fixing has a recommended max. load of 30kg.
- The fixings supplied are most suited to solid walls, e.g. brick, block and concrete. We cannot guarantee that the supports provided will be suitable for cavity and partition walls.
- Depth (front to back)- 9″ (23cm)
- Thickness- 1.25″ (32cm)
- Lengths available- 24″ (61cm), 30″ (76cm), 36″ (91cm), 42″ (107cm), 45″ (114cm)
Other Finish Options
- Antique Pine/Light Oak-Gently waxed to give an aged and earthly, antique stripped, pine look.
- Medium Oak- Darker than Antique Pine, resembles a mild mid-oak tone.
- Dark Oak- Very dark, deep brown tones of old inn beams.
- Unfinished and Sanded- You may wish to leave the wood in its natural glory or finish it in your own way.
- Distressed White Wash- A rustic, shabby chic look.