- A faithful replica from the Victorian era with ball feet and gently rounded features that give this chest a wonderfully substantial feel of quality and design that’s equally at home in a traditional or contemporary setting.
- Four sumptuously deep drawers.
- Carefully painted in a colour of your choice.
- Made from start to finish in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, where we welcome visitors to our workshop.
- Absolutely no assembly required.
- Any questions, please call us on 01491 628212.
- Height – 47″ (120cm)
- Width – 17″ (43cm)
- Depth – 15″ (38cm)
- If you’d like an natural oak top instead of the standard top, please contact us.
- Fawley Cream – We describe this as having the feel of single cream.
- French Grey – A grey with a hint of green.
- Hambleden Stone – A light chalking stone.
- Vintage Grey – A distressed grey finish, creating an old painted vintage feel.
- Shabby Chic Distressed Whitewash – White and worn on the edges
- We aim to dispatch within 15 working days.
- Collections from our workshop near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- If you are outside of the UK mainland, please contact us for a shipping cost.