- WE HAVE MADE AND SOLD THOUSANDS OF TABLES SINCE 1987.
- And this is Traditional and timeless 19th century inspired table found in any farmhouse, cottage or villa.
- Gorgeous solid wide plank sawn, timber top, a whole 40mm thick, like a huge chopping board no less.
- Painted to high-end standard with the best and most durable commercial grade paint. The head painter is true craftsman, and will not allow any products to leave the building without his approval, he’s a stickler. He drives us all mad…but we know he’s right!!
- The top is sealed and waxed to provide a hard wearing but natural-like rustic looking surface.
- Made in the UK, made in Henley-on-Thames. Call us if you have any questions – We love to chat ! 01491 628596.
- 3′ x 2’6″
- 3′ x 3′
- 4′ x 2’6″
- 4′ x 3′
- 5 x 2’6″
- 5′ x 3′
- 6′ x 2’6″
- 6′ x 3′
- 7 x 3′
- Bespoke sizes available on request.
- We are able to finish your table base in a colour of your choice. If you know the name of a specific colour that you require, please enter it in the ‘Custom Colour’ box above. We can colour match virtually any colour for an additional cost of £39.00. But call us if you have any questions – We love to chat ! 01491 628596
- FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK
- Please call 01491 628596 for all other destinations.
- Tables are usually dispatched within 25 working days.
- Collections from our workshop just outside Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- The legs of most of our tables are usually delivered unattached, it can help moving through the house, but they’re simply and strongly designed to easily bolt on – a five minute job – honest! However, we often deliver ourselves in which case, of course, we’ll do it.