- A solid floating (with no visible support) mantel shelf made from salvaged and reclaimed pine timbers. With characterful grain, splits and twists found only in really old timber.
- Carefully sanded, prepared and polished to achieve an authentic old/antique beam look.
- Supplied with tried and tested strong concealed adjustable steel fixings
- Cavity and partition walls – although possible, the fixings supplied are most suited to solid walls like brick, block and concrete.
- Depth (front to back) – 8.5″ (21cm)
- Thickness – 2.5″ (6.3cm)
- Lengths – from 12″ (30cm) upwards in 6″ (15cm) intervals
- Antique Pine/Light Oak – gently waxed to give an aged and earthy stripped pine look.
- Medium Oak – Darker than the Ant.Pine, resembling a mild mid oak tone
- Dark Oak – Very dark, deep brown tones of old inn beams
- Unfinished and sanded – You may wish to leave the wood in its natural glory – or finish in your own way.