The Marlow Dresser – 30″ – Cupboard and Rack
- A carefully made traditional dresser with modern influence.
- 30″ (762mm) at its widest it’s perfect for an alcove beside a chimney breast or against an unused kitchen wall, providing attractive and always needed storage. It has 2 doors, 1 drawer and a generously deep plate/display/bookcase rack above.
- Finished with 5 coats of top quality paint over solid redwood pine with a choice of our standard colours or any other colour you chose (small surcharge).
- Adjustable shelves in the top rack and inside the base cupboard too.
- The base cupboard (available separately) comes with a solid, sealed and durable natural oak top.
- Made from start to finish in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. We don’t have a showroom but you’re welcome to visit at any time.
- Can we help you further? Please call us on 01491 628212.
Dresser complete (base and rack)
- Height – 6’8” (2000mm)
- Width (across the widest point – the top cornice) – 30” (762mm)
- Depth – 19″ (480mm)
- Height – 35.5″ (900mm)
- Width – 30″ (762m)
- Depth – 19″ (480m)
- Height – 43″ (1100mm)
- Depth at top cornice – 11″ (280mm)
- Shelf depth – 10″ (250mm)
- Width – 30″ (762mm)
- Fawley Cream
- French Grey
- Hambleden Stone (pictured)
- Vintage Grey – a distressed grey finish creating an old painted vintage feel.
- Shabby chic distressed white-wash
- We aim to dispatch 30 days from receipt of cleared payment.
- Collections from our workshop near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- If you are outside of the UK mainland please contact us for a shipping cost.