- A solid, floating (with no visible support) mantel shelf made from salvaged and reclaimed pine timbers.
- Full of characterful grain, splits and twists only found in ancient timber.
- Finished in a heavily distressed whitewash, artisan finish.
- Supplied, tried and tested with strong, concealed adjustable steel fixings.
- We cannot guarantee these shelves will be suitable for cavity and partition walls. The fixings that are supplied with them are best suited to solid walls such as, brick, block and concrete.
- Depth (front to Back)- 9″ (23cm)
- Thickness- 2.5″ (64cm)
- Lengths available- 24″ (61cm), 30″ (76cm), 36″ (91cm), 42″ (107cm), 45″ (114cm)
- We aim to dispatch within 7 working days.
- FREE collections from our workshop near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.