- A faithful replica from the Victorian range of chests, complete with ball feet and gently rounded features that gives a wonderfully, substantial feel of quality that’s equally at home in a traditional or contemporary setting.
- Three dovetailed drawers, each with a precision mitred ‘ogee ‘moulding and a solid Pine wood drawer base that’s carefully hand fitted into the chest casing.
- Made traditionally in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- Any questions or preferences, please call us on 01491 628212.
- Height- 25″ (63cm)
- Width- 17″ (43cm)
- Depth- 13.5″ (34cm)
- Antique Pine- Sealed and hand waxed for an authentic old pine look.
- Shabby Chic Distressed Whitewash- White, distressed look with time-worn edges.
- Very White – Very pure white.
- Custom Colours – We can do virtually any colour, please fill in the box above for your specially chosen colour.
- We aim to dipatch within 18 days.
- FREE collections from our workshop near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- If you are outside of the UK mainland, please contact us for a shipping cost.